Introducing October Guest Designer - Yoonsun Hur



Happy Friday!  We are so excited to be welcoming Yoonsun Hur as our guest designer this month.  Yoonsun is an old N&T friend and we are always thrilled when she can be with us.  Here's a bit about Yoonsun:

Hello Everyone! I'm Yoonsun Hur a South Korean-born Australian and I currently live in Sydney with my gorgeous husband. I love being creative!! I really love making cards with various and awesome stuff. I have been working as a Graphic designer since 2000 and this career has helped me in many ways when designing cards. I endlessly want to make various attempts and share my creativity with you.

Today I want to share with you my fun Christmas card with so adorable Beary Merry Stamp Set and the Merry and Bright Nice and Neat Die.




I started by stamping cute polar bear and candy cane from the Beary Merry set on watercolor paper using black pigment ink. I then watercolored and fussy cut them. You can use the matching dies to cut stamped images. It is so much easier than use scissors. ;)



For the snowy night background, I ink blended on watercolor paper panel with Mermaid Lagoon, Faded Jean, Seedless Preserves, Black Soot Distress inks and mini blending tool, and then added white ink splatters all around the panel. For the sentiment, I die cut the word “Merry & Bright” from white card stock fine times, and then stacked them up using glue pen.



Once the panel was completely dry, I mounted it on white card base using double-sided tape first, and then added the sentiment die cut and the polar bear holding a candy cane on the card front using foam tape.



I had a great time with this adorable stamps & dies!

That’s it for today. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments

Back to Top