Holiday Baking With Debby Hughes


The new Holiday Baking set brings a warm glow to my heart with all the cute baking going on!

 I started this card by stamping a bunch of the images from the Holiday Baking set in a Copic friendly black ink, colouring with Copics and then die cutting with their matching dies.


I accented the colouring with Wink Of Stella, white gel pen and glitter pens and then played around with the arrangement of the characters. 



Once I'd decided on a setting, I also realised I wanted a few trees, so I stamped, coloured and die cut several trees from the Lumberjack Love set.

To compile the scene I blended Blue Jay, Spring Rain and Twirling Tutu inks over a panel of white card, splattered with paint and Perfect Pearls and then when completely dry I die cut with a rectangle die. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black on the ink-blended panel and added a freehand cut snowy slope from white card.


I layered the characters for my scene over this base and then added the finished panel to a Fog card base.

Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you next time!



5 comments

  1. Awesome coloring! Such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh !! Debby you made an awesomely cute card !! I absolutely love the bird bringing cherries to the mouse, how adorable !!! The coloring is absolutely great as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top