Neat & Tangled / Et Cetera Papers Collaboration - Day 3

Today is the third and final day of our collaboration with Et Cetera Papers.  Et Cetera Papers produces specialty real wood papers and products, and several team members are working with these papers this week.

The Et Cetera Papers team will also be working with our products, so you'll want to stop by their blog as well.  At the end of the week we'll be drawing a winner from comments on our collaboration posts for prizes.  We'll be drawing a winner here on the Neat & Tangled blog for the $25 prize pack you see below (which consists of adhesive backed real wood cherry and birch veneer papers and as well as real wood envelopes), and Et Cetera papers will be drawing a winner for a $25 Neat & Tangled store credit.

No automatic alt text available.

OK, let's take a look at today's projects.  First up today is Keeway:

Hello, it's Keeway! For my card today, I am working with the birch wood adhesive sheet as my base layer of the card. It is difficult to see in the picture, but the birch wood sheet has a very cool wood texture that really adds quality to the card.

I wanted to keep the card clean and simple, and with Spring amongst us, I thought would be great to bring out Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee stamp set! I love this adorable sheep and bunny holding a banner that you can fit a sentiment to any occasion.


I blended some turquoise bottom up, and blue and pink from top to center on a smooth white cardstock and die cut a circle out for the background. I then stamped 'It's Your Birthday' from the Celebrate stamp set at the top. I adhered this background directly to my birch base card.


I then adhered my image in front of the background with foam tape to complete the card. A simple and adorable birthday card.

Next we have Sveta:



I'm so happy to present you my projects for our collaboration with ETC Papers! For both cards I used the Cherry Tape Roll as it fits my pine trees perfectly. If you have a bigger die to cut you can go with Cherry Wood Paper Sheet. Both are adhesive and so easy to use!

I made two funny Valentine cards based on my first associations with wooden paper and the tree dies Neat & Tangled has.



I chose the Lumberjack love stamp set and coordinating Lumberjack love Nice and Neat dies to create a scene, that turned out "sarcastic funny". I've colored the lumberjack with brush pens and added wooden trees. The sentiment is from My Favorite Nut stamp set.



The second card is more "cute funny".  I used the Sailmates stamps set to add faces to my wooden trees. The sentiment from the Lumberjack love stamp set is way too cute and soo perfect for the characters I made.

The other thing that I liked about these ETC Papers goodies is that in addition to the fact that the wooden sheets as well as the tape are self-adhesive, they have coordinating envelopes. I'm sure that cards made with them will impress anyone who gets them.

We hope you've enjoyed our Et Cetera Paper projects.  Be sure you leave comments on all our collaboration posts to be entered to win the prize pack, and do the same over on the Et Cetera Papers blog to see what they have to share and to be entered to win a credit to the Neat & Tangled store.

22 comments

  1. I love these wood sheets! They are so versatile. These projects really show how much it can add it a CAS project. Thank you! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. the paper made great trees for the woodsman.
    thanks for sharing information on a new
    company (new to me). Love finding new
    and fun ideas for my greeting cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you can use these wood papers to do such a soft colored scene or a more rugged scene. Fabulous (& cute!) projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards! Love the lamb and bunny card with the birch card base, and the cute wood trees! Love that lumberjack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use
    the wood paper
    and tape. Very
    cute cards.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards! I especially love the birch wood paper. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww!!! Adorable sweet cards!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun to see the wood paper and tape used in these cute cards! What a great collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these papers! The trees are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The trees look extra cute being formed from real wood. I LOVE THE LOOK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great pairing--the lumberjack and wood trees. I like your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving these cards and the real wood paper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these sheet of wood - what a great product:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that adorable birthday card & those trees from wood are awesome! Love the adhesive backing on these products!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute! Using wood paper on a card makes you want to reach out and touch it. Such a unique texture that can't be replicated with woodgrain stamping or embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these great card ideas using wood paper and your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this wood paper. Seems like a great product for masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! The wood card base and the wood trees are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These stamps are so cute and the paper is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely cards! I especially l like the wood paper trees!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a darling pair of cards! I am totally in love with those wood papers!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top