Miss You Girlfriends with Kelly Latevola

Hello Crafters! 

Happy Saturday! 
You made it to the weekend. 
Whoop! Whoop! 

Speaking of weekends this time last month I was hanging out with a ton of my crafty girlfriends most of whom I only get to see once or twice a year. 
Needless to say I miss them a ton and I'm frequently looking for ways to create fun cards to send them so that they know I'm thinking of them. 


I thought the Better Together set would be perfect to create a scene where two girlfriends were separated and missing each other. I used the Polygon Stencil  and Pentagon Stencil to create two backgrounds that were similar but still different. 

You can follow along from start to finish in the video below. 



I really enjoyed the process of creating their two separate rooms but still finding ways to make the card work as a whole. Plus that large script sentiment outlined in white always makes my heart go pitter patter :) 


Thank so much for visiting me! 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

For a full supply list please click here

2 comments

  1. This is so cute, the little girls are just adorable and as always your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top