Hey Chickie: Copic Coloring with Kelly Latevola

Hello Crafters! 

Despite the fact the it snowed 8 inches here yesterday Spring is actually right around the corner. 
Or so they say, I'm starting to question their time line. 

Honestly, I think we got more snow in one day then we have all winter. 
What the hey mother nature?!


Assuming that I'm not stick in some alternate universe where there is a perpetual winter I decided to color up a happy Spring scene to keep the winter blues at bay until actual Spring weather gets here. 

The Cottontail Cuties set is absolutely perfect for this. There's tons of adorable images in this set but since I just spent an amazing weekend with my crafty soul sisters I thought I'd use the two girls to make a happy little hello card. 

You can see all of the coloring in the video below while you listen to my random stories haha! 


 I told you it was going to be random stories. The matching sunglasses hair clips really were heinous I promise. These matching bunny outfits are way cuter! 


Also, I'm totally head over heels for the Clear Sequin Mix. Anytime I feel like my card needs a little extra something I sprinkle a few of these sequins on there and it typically does the trick. I love me some shine :) 

Thanks so much for stopping in! 
Have a wonderful weekend

For a full supply list click here

3 comments

  1. Adorable. Love the soft pastel coloring. Always learn so much from Kelly's Copic colouring videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really IS adorable Kelly (even if it isn't water coloured! LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top